Skilled Nursing Facilities
Washington, D.C., locations only
Our Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) provide skilled nursing and therapeutic care to patients who no longer need an acute level of care but are not yet ready to return home.
We are dedicated to providing a positive and compassionate environment to improve patient recovery and wellness. Our experienced team provides individualized assistance with activities of daily living.
Our highly qualified team of specialists include rehabilitation physicians and nurses, occupational and physical therapists, respiratory therapists, dietitians, social workers and speech pathologists.
|We treat a variety of conditions, including:|
- Neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.
Post-operative cardiac conditions (grafts, valves, stints)
- Pulmonary complications, such as Pneumonia and COPD
- Stroke recovery
- Hip/knee joint replacement
- Post-operative surgical site infections
|Our wide range of Skilled Nursing Care services include:|
- 24/7 pulmonary/respiratory care services
- Pulse Oximetry
- Tracheostomy Management
- Management of complex wounds, including diabetic and decubitus ulcers
- Treatment of complications associated with abscess or osteomyelitis
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Tube Feedings
- Diabetes management
- Palliative care
- On-site case management services
- Hospice services